Saturday, June 4

Let's get this thing started

Okay, so here's the first post and I'm trying to figure out what to write. It's hard to imagine anyone reading this and yet I understand the need to write like I'm talking to someone, mostly someone other than myself. LOL.
So do I treat this like a journal that I expect someone to read when I'm not looking or do I write like there is an audience to listen to me? Input on this would be helpful, but B doesn't seem to care either way, and I haven't asked anyone else.
My internal debate is over whether or not I believe anyone will read this versus telling everyon I know about the bog so that someone will read it.
Is it wrong to try and force a following? Why would anyone bother to do this if not to be recognized? Is it a need to just share with others no matter the outcome?
I don't know. I guess we'll test drive a few things and see how it goes. Maybe with some feedback I'll be able to come up with something.
Let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment